Popular Posts

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hair Style #18 of 365 Cocktail Hour

Hairstyle #18 Cocktail Hour







You will need: curling iron, hairspray, bobby pins and a  comb






I think the hardest part of this whole thing is finding the names for the style I produce. I am calling this one cocktail hour because it reminds me of something I would wear out with my girls for some "mommy time" and "cocktails."  No kids, just some good friends


This look and how I achieved it somewhat difficult to explain it words, however I will give it a shot.  If you don't understand down worry, there is a great tutorial down below.





Take two sections at each ear and pin those out of the way.  Next, seperate the remaining hair in to two sections horizontally.  Take the section closest to your neck and seperate it into three sections.  Take section one and twist it until you get to the ends.  Grab a tiny little strand from the bottom and scrunch the hair up the strand.  Sound confusing yet?  Don't worry.  I am here to help
This is a GREAT technique.   It will help you with all of your future updos.


Enjoy! and Good Luck!







No comments:

Post a Comment