Popular Posts

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hair Style # 31 of 365 "The Topsy Tail"

Hair Style # 31 of 365
"The Topsy Tail"







You will need a hair tie, a teasing comb, and a rat tail comb for this style.



I am sure you ladies all remember the topsy tail?  I remember when my dad took me to buy one.  I thought it was the greatest thing in the world.  Unbenounced to me, you can achieve the topsy tail style withouth the little contraption.  This is what I am showing you today.  How to do a modern take on the topsy tail.


I was asked to do a low pony tail style and so here it is.  This look is great wherever.  Work, the playground with your kids, PTA meeting, bake sales, pot lucks, night out with friends, a dinner date with the hubby or boyfriend....litterally you can wear this anywhere!!!


Put your hair in a low pony tail to the side and then loosen it.  Once you have loosened the "tail" you then flip the pony tail towards your head and flip it.  Pull tight and that is all!!!!  If you need more assitance please refer to the video I have posted below!  Good luck!  Remember, always be Simply Stylish!.....






No comments:

Post a Comment