Popular Posts

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hairstyle # 46 of 365 "Holiday Waves"

Hairstyle # 46 of 365 "Holiday Waves"

This is my introduction to hair extensions ladies! 
 Level of difficulty **

In the blog/tutorial video I will teach you how to properly place your extension in your hair.  I use the 100% Real Human Hair Remy Hair extensions from Sally's.  With my extensions in I create the "Holiday Waves."  This is a beautiful style for church on christmas eve.  Its even great for a night of games with the family around the fireplace.  I hope you all try this.  Its super fun and a great way to transform your look.  Treat yourself for christmas this year and get yourself some hair extensions.  If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask.

For this look...I like it to be textured and piecy looking....
My secret for this is, curl your hair before adding in your extensions.  After its curled, add the extensions and dont really curl them if you even curl them at all.  This will give the "Bed Head" effect.  It will have that "I slept in my curls" feel to it with out trying so hard.   Please enjoy this hairstyle!  Happy Holidays









No comments:

Post a Comment