Popular Posts

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hairstyle # 43 of 365 "The Holiday Half Up"

Hairstyle # 43 of 365

"The Holiday Half Up"

Level of Difficutly *

You will need: One small eleastic hair tie, hairspray, and a curling iron if you wish for you hair to be curly for this style.

This simple style can totally transform your look.  It can be worn night or day.  I recommend ( for a more dressy look) that you DO curl your hair for this style.  Wear this to an office christmas party, a christmas dinner party or any other holiday affiar you have coming up!  I hope you all enjoy this great style for you special holiday!
 For this style if you are starting with a wet head, add some root lifter to your hair.  I use big sexy root pump.  Also, use a blow drying lotion.  I use aerate by redken.  This will help hold your style and give you some great body and bounce.






For some reason I could not get the tutorial video to post....Please follow this link to my youtube channel where you can view this video!


No comments:

Post a Comment