Hair Style # 35
"The Hollywood Pony Tail"
You Will Need: A hair tie, a comb, a teasing brush/comb, hair spray and a headband for a little extra flair if you want some!
So, this look is derived from a Jessica Alba photo of her at something of some importance and she has her hair in the most elegant pony tail. It inspired me and I wanted to try it! I hope you enjoy it!
I curled my hair all in one direction to start so that the pony tail curls come together to make one giant pony tail curl. After I curled my hair I then teased it....a lot. After I have it teased I put it in a pony tail. Make sure your pony sits in the right spot on your head. I chose to put mine a little bit above my ears. Twist your pony tail together and spray it! Make sure the last thing to run through your hair is your fingers...this is a natural swept look, not a sleek combed look! If you want to you can add a headband. I did and it was sort of last minute but I liked the way it looks. The headband is totally optional! Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy this look and tutorial!
Here at simply stylish I will show you the coolest looks of the season and give you how to's to update or renew your look. I also will be doing 365 hair styles for 365 days. It's a challenge, who will try my looks with me? I will also give tutorials every now and again on different hairstyles and looks that are popular for the season. I hope to inspire and change the lives of many people... Even if it's on a small scale.
Popular Posts
-
*Featured Look* Hair Style #13 of 365 "Two Parallels" Model: Sarah Hunt You will need: Bobby pins, a rat tail comb and a sm...
-
*Featured Look* Hairstyle # 15 of 365 The Hidden Ponies Model: Jami For this look you will need approximately 4 strong hair ties, ha...
-
The Side Winder Knot Ok, so I LOVE this look. it is a very polished look, however you can literally wear it anywhere. I have had many co...
-
Hairstyle # 23 "The Blow Out" I think it is important for every girl/woman to know how to do a proper blow out. Yes, it tak...
-
Hairstyle # 42 "The Holiday Pony Tail" Level of difficulty: * I thought this would be a great look for a holiday special occas...
-
Hairstyle # 34 "Double Braided Headband" You will need: Shine Spray, your flat iron, your hairspray and extensions. 14...
-
#2 The Crossed Braids So today I am in a huge hurry and I have to be out the door in approximately one hour and I have two kids to get r...
-
Hairstyle #13 of 365 The Faux Bob: You will need: 1 inch curling iron, bobby pins and a comb and hairspray So, who here has long hair an...
-
Hairstyle # 40 The Pretty Bun For this look you will need: Bobby pins, hairspray, your smallest curling iron, and a hair tie Level of dif...
-
Hair Style # 35 "The Hollywood Pony Tail" You Will Need: A hair tie, a comb, a teasing brush/comb, hair spray and a headb...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment