Here at simply stylish I will show you the coolest looks of the season and give you how to's to update or renew your look. I also will be doing 365 hair styles for 365 days. It's a challenge, who will try my looks with me? I will also give tutorials every now and again on different hairstyles and looks that are popular for the season. I hope to inspire and change the lives of many people... Even if it's on a small scale.
Popular Posts
-
*Featured Look* Hair Style #13 of 365 "Two Parallels" Model: Sarah Hunt You will need: Bobby pins, a rat tail comb and a sm...
-
*Featured Look* Hairstyle # 15 of 365 The Hidden Ponies Model: Jami For this look you will need approximately 4 strong hair ties, ha...
-
Hairstyle # 34 "Double Braided Headband" You will need: Shine Spray, your flat iron, your hairspray and extensions. 14...
-
The Side Winder Knot Ok, so I LOVE this look. it is a very polished look, however you can literally wear it anywhere. I have had many co...
-
Hairstyle # 23 "The Blow Out" I think it is important for every girl/woman to know how to do a proper blow out. Yes, it tak...
-
Hairstyle # 30 This will work on medium to long hair! If you can get a pony tail you should be able to achieve this look! "Tucke...
-
Hairstyle # 21 The Flat Iron Curls You will need: your flat Iron, hairspray, and a comb For this look I have decided how to show you h...
-
Hairstyle #13 of 365 The Faux Bob: You will need: 1 inch curling iron, bobby pins and a comb and hairspray So, who here has long hair an...
-
*Featured Look* The Gaga x2 # 12 of 365 Model: Isabella P. You will need: Two strong hair ties and a rat tail comb Listen up young o...
-
Hairstyle #19 Straight and Narrow You will need: Blow dryer, flat iron, comb and headband! You will need to start with wet hair and us...
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Hair Style # 9 of 365 The Dutch
*The Dutch*
This is one of my faveorite braids and even though you might think...well yeah it a french braid, its quite the contrary.
The key here is pulling on the braid once it is complete. Dutch braids are generally quite large and that is what we are going for. The bigger the better. I have included a tutorial! ENJOY IT!!
THE DUTCH TUTORIAL!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



U r histerical!! Love ur videos!
ReplyDelete